Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Techtv101.com - Pimp My Mobility Scooter!!!!!!



72-year old video game junkie Harold Churchill takes his one-of-a-kind mobility scooter for a spin after it was customised around launch of the new Pimp My Ride Street Racing game.

Harold, who is officially Britain’s biggest ‘Grey Gamer’ won the chance to have a car customised after entering a video game competition organised to launch Activision’s Pimp My Ride Street Racing, but he opted to have his mobility scooter modified after retiring from driving 3-years ago.

Harold from Lewisham in South East London said: “Even though I am 72, I’m pretty young at heart. I absolutely love my new look scooter – even though a few of my friends at the day centre think I’m bonkers”.

Harold’s £400 scooter has been given a £2,500 make-over and is now fitted with a customised and hand painted body kit, a surround sound music system, under body neon lighting, LED lights, alloy rims, a carbon fibre racing seat and a Nintendo DS Lite in the dashboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment